The Rover Charge Controller is a power packed controller suitable for numerous off-grid applications. This high efficiency MPPT controller guarantees you the highest efficiency, up to 99%. Furnished with several features, the Rover has an LCD screen with programmable parameters, giving you the power to adjust your settings. One of the most desired features of this unit is the error code detection. When issues arise, you can self-diagnose your 20 amp controller by simply looking up the error code shown. Made with a die-cast, aluminum design for heat dissipation and 4-stage battery charging algorithm, the Rover 20 amp charge controller is the perfect addition to any solar power system!
Specs & Features
- Automatically detects 12V/24V DC system voltages
- Innovative MPPT technology with high tracking efficiency up to 99%
- Error code detection for easy self diagnoses
- 4-stage charging: Bulk, Boost, Float, and Equalization
- LCD screen with programmable charging parameters
- Die-cast aluminum design for heat dissipation
- The capability of measuring the battery's temperature and remote monitoring with included cables
Weight: 3.08 lbs
Dimensions: 8.27" x 5.94" x 2.34"
Included in box
- Rover 20 Amp MPPT Charge Controller
- Remote Temperature Sensor
- USB to RS-232 Converter Cable
Want to know more about our Shipping, Payment and Return policies?
Please visit our FAQ page to get all the details.
Video not available
This product is covered by the manufacturer warranty as follows
- 1 year