A power inverter is an electrical device that transforms the DC power stored in batteries into standard household AC power for a user's electronic needs. The Renogy 500W Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter delivers superior performance for off-grid applications. As a pure sine wave inverter, it is capable of producing cleaner, smoother, quieter, and more reliable electricity to operate tools, fans, lights, and other electronics without any interference.
Specs & Features
- Includes 2ft 6AWG Inverter Cables to connect the inverter to battery
- Optimized for 12 VDC system voltage
- Offers high quality waveform with little harmonic distortion
- Overload protection for both DC input and AC output to prevent damage to the components and the unit
- Special LED indicators for under-voltage and over-voltage protection, over-temperature protection, over-load protection, and short circuit indication
- High-speed ventilation fans to help keep the inverter running at a low temperature
- Four 110 Volt AC outlets allow for the operation of more than one appliance simultaneously
- Unique 5V 2A USB output port
- No static or humming noises
Weight: 3.50 lbs
Dimensions: 8.87" x 4.75" x 2.75"
Included in box
- Renogy 500W 12V Off-Grid Pure-Sine Wave Battery Inverter
- Renogy 2ft 6AWG Inverter Cables (A Pair)
Want to know more about our Shipping, Payment and Return policies?
Please visit our FAQ page to get all the details.
Video not available
This product is covered by the manufacturer warranty as follows
- 1 year - material and workmanship warranty