Renogy 50W Starter Kit is designed specifically for customers new to solar.
The Starter Kit is great for off-grid applications, such as RVs, trailers, boats, sheds, and cabins, providing many benefits, including, but not limited to, quiet power production and grid independence. This solar kit comes with the tools necessary for a new system: a Renogy 50W 12V Solar Panel, a 10 Amp PWM Charge Controller, a 20ft 12AWG MC4 Adaptor Kit, an 8ft 10AWG Tray Cable, and a set of Z-brackets.
Start your solar adventure with a Renogy Starter Kit.
Specs & Features
- Maximum power: 50 Watts
- Can easily be mounted on an RV, boat, cabin and numerous off-grid applications
- Excellent performance on cloudy days
- Great performance/price value
- Can withstand heavy snow and strong winds
- 12V battery use
- Fully self powered off-grid systems
Weight: 9.9 lbs
Dimensions: 24.8" X 21.3" X 1.2"
Included in box
- Renogy 50W 12v Monocrystalline Solar Panel
- HQST 10 Amp PWM Charge Controller
- 20' MC4 Adaptor Kit 12AWG (Connect charge controller to solar panel)
- 8' Wire Copper Tray Cable 10AWG (Connect charge controller to battery)
- Solar panel mounting Z bracket (Set of 4)
Want to know more about our Shipping, Payment and Return policies?
Please visit our FAQ page to get all the details.
Video not available
This product is covered by the manufacturer warranty as follows
- 25 years - transferable power output warranty
- 5 years - material & workmanship