The Renogy 2000W Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter is a high-quality product perfect for your off-grid systems. A power inverter is an electrical device that transforms the DC power stored in batteries into standard household AC power for a user's electronic needs. As a pure sine wave inverter, it is capable of producing cleaner, smoother, quieter, and more reliable electricity to operate tools, fans, lights, and other electronics without any interference. Complete your solar system today with a Renogy inverter.
Specs & Features
- Includes 2ft 4AWG Inverter Cables to connect the inverter to battery
- Added remote to power inverter loads on or off from a distance of up to 170 feet
- Optimized for 12 VDC system voltage
- Offers high quality waveform with little harmonic distortion
- Overload protection for both DC input and AC output to prevent damage to the components and the unit
- Special LED indicators for under-voltage and over-voltage protection, over-temperature protection, over-load protection, and short circuit indication
- Two high-speed ventilation fans to help keep the inverter running at a low temperature
- Four 110 Volt AC outlets allow for the operation of more than one appliance simultaneously
- Unique 5V 2A USB output port
- No static or humming noises
Weight: 12.85 lbs
Dimensions: 17.62" x 7.87" x 3.25"
Included in box
- Renogy 2000W 12V Off-Grid Pure-Sine Wave Battery Inverter w/ Cables
Want to know more about our Shipping, Payment and Return policies?
Please visit our FAQ page to get all the details.
Video not available
This product is covered by the manufacturer warranty as follows
- 1 year - material and workmanship warranty