The Renogy 100W Solar Power Starter Kit is perfect for new customers wanting to get a start in solar. The Starter Kit is great for off-grid applications, such as RVs, trailers, boats, sheds, and cabins — providing many benefits, including, but not limited to, quiet power production and grid independence. This solar kit comes with the tools necessary for a new system: one Renogy 100W 12V Monocrystalline Solar Panel, one 30A PWM Wanderer Charge Controller, one 20ft 10AWG MC4 Adaptor Kit, one 8ft 10AWG Tray Cable, and one set of Z-brackets. Start your solar adventure with a Renogy Starter Kit.
• Maximum power: 100 Watts
• System can be expanded up to a maximum of 400 Watts
• Can easily be mounted on an RV, boat, cabin and numerous off-grid applications
• Excellent performance on cloudy days
• Great performance/price value
• Can withstand heavy snow and strong winds
• 12V battery use
• Fully self powered off-grid systems
Weight: 16.5 lbs
Dimensions: 47" X 21.3" X 1.4"
• Renogy 100W 12v Monocrystalline Solar Panel
• Renogy Wanderer 30 Amp PWM Charge Controller
• 20' MC4 Adaptor Kit 10AWG (Connect charge controller to solar panel)
• 8' Wire Copper Tray Cable 10AWG (Connect charge controller to battery)
• Option1: Mounting Z Brackets
• Option2: Renogy Corner Bracket Mount
This product is covered by the manufacturer warranty as follows:
- 25 years - transferable power output warranty
- 5 years - material & workmanship
Want to know more about our Shipping, Payment and Return policies?
Please visit our FAQ page to get all the details.