This lightweight Renogy 100 Watt Eclipse Solar Suitcase includes two 50 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panels, one 30 Amp Adventurer Charge Controller with an LCD Screen for power regulation, one 10ft tray cable with alligator clips for easy connection to the battery, one temperature sensor, one battery voltage sensor, and a protective casing for safe portability. Renogy Eclipse solar panels are made of the highest efficiency solar cells reducing the overall size and weight of the panels.
Equipped with a carrying handle, sturdy fold out legs that allow for varying degrees of tilt, and industry standard latches this suitcase with be your new best friend for on the go!
Specs & Features
- Excellent performance in low-light environments
- Alligator clips for ease of connection
- German-made solar cells
- Adjustable, corrosion-resistant aluminum stand as well as a heavy duty handle and latches for longevity
- Protective casing
- Compatible with gel, sealed and flooded batteries
- Included temperature sensor and battery voltage sensor allows you to monitor with ease
- Charge controller with LCD display and fully adjustable parameter settings
Weight: 19 lbs
Dimensions: 21.1" x 21.5" x 3.1" (folded)
Included in box
- 2 x 50W Monocrystalline Eclipse Solar Panels
- 30 Amp Adventurer Charge Controller
- 10ft tray cable with alligator clips
- Temperature & battery voltage sensors
- Protective casing for safe portability
Want to know more about our Shipping, Payment and Return policies?
Please visit our FAQ page to get all the details.
Video not available
Warranty not available