Taking a trip in your RV can create lifetime memories. Don't let traditional gas powered generators or power hookups slow you down. Renogy 100 Watt 12 Volt Solar RV Kit silently recharges your batteries so you can enjoy the great outdoors without the extra noise. Solar panels also allow you to run limited low watt electrical equipment without a power hookup. Renogy RV Solar Kits are carefully arranged to meet your RV needs. This kit includes a 100W 12V solar panel, an Adventurer 30A PWM charge controller, 30 ft 10AWG MC4 cables and 6 ft 10AWG tray cables. The Adventurer 30A PWM Charge Controller is specifically designed for RV applications as it allows for aesthetically clean flush mounting on walls and is negative-grounded for battery compatibility. It also features an LCD screen for displaying system operation information and data, and allows for full control of parameter settings. The control is embedded with self-diagnostics and electronic protection functions that prevent damage from installation mistakes or system faults.
Specs & Features
- High solar cell efficiency : Monocrystalline 18.4%
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets
- Sealed, Gel and Flooded charging algorithim ready
- 4-Stage battery charging process for a rapid, efficient, and safe battery charging
- The Renogy Adventurer is equipped with multiple electronic protections; overcharging, overload, short-circuit and reversed polarity
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast and secure mounting
- With the Renogy Adventurer 30A PWM Flush Mount Charge Controller, you can expand your system up to a maximum of 400W. The Renogy 100W Monocrystalline Expansion Kit is the perfect solution for future expansion.
Weight: 15 lbs
Dimensions: 47.0" X 21.3" X 1.4"
Included in box
- Renogy 100W Mono Solar Panel
- Renogy Adventurer-30A PWM Charge Controller
- Renogy 16ft 10AWG Tray Cables
- Renogy 30ft 10AWG MC4 Adaptor Kit
- Cable Entry Housing
- Option1: Mounting Z Brackets
- Option2: Renogy Corner Bracket Mount
Want to know more about our Shipping, Payment and Return policies?
Please visit our FAQ page to get all the details.
Video not available
This product is covered by the manufacturer warranty as follows
- 25 years - transferable power output warranty
- 5 years - material & workmanship