FLOW AIDE System Descaler quickly dissolves water scale, lime, rust, and other water formed deposits, restoring efficiency to most all appliances. Flow Aide System Descaler is a non-toxic concentrate which is certified to NSF/ANSI 60 for use as a cleaner in potable water systems. FLOW-AIDE System Descaler is specifically designed to dissolve the toughest water scale, lime, and rust deposits from virtually any piece of water based equipment. This powerful, yet totally safe, liquid is non-toxic, non-flammable, non-hazardous, non-corrosive and biodegradable. FLOW-AIDE System Descaler will not harm your personnel, equipment or our environment!
RECOMMENDED USES: Ice Machines Humidifiers Water Heaters Boilers Heat Exchangers Chillers Vacuum Pumps Condensers Evaporators Tanks Potable Waterlines Water Operated Equipment
Specs & Features
- Dissolves water scale, lime, rust, and other water formed deposits
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 60 for use as a cleaner in potable water systems
- Non-toxic, non-flammable, non-hazardous, non-corrosive and biodegradable
- Does not harm equipment or our environment
- Designed to work with tankless water heaters that provide 3/4" hot and cold service connections
Weight: 10 lbs
Included in box
- 3.5 Gallon Bucket
- 500 GPH Pump
- 2 5ft Rubber Hoses
- 1 Quart Flow-Aide
Want to know more about our Shipping, Payment and Return policies?
Please visit our FAQ page to get all the details.
Video not available
Warranty not available